To start this challenge, we will need a theme. This challenge will be black and white images from your Life. Each day, tell us a story and take one image during your day and post it as a comment on our daily post using a URL for your pic. You can start the challenge at any time by posting your first image on day one and going from there. Can’t wait to see what’s in your world!
Follow us to receive all 7 day posts where you can comment with your own pics.
- Day 7 of B/W Photo Challenge - “The Hideout” It’s quiet in the house, it’s Saturday afternoon. Everyone else is asleep so I head out to the shed with a cocktail and contemplate what next to do with … Continue reading Day 7 of B/W Photo Challenge
- Day 6 of B/W Photo Challenge - The Challenge “The Birdbath” The leaves are beginning to fall, the water murky. The reflection shows it is still light out and the birds are chirping around me. It’s the … Continue reading Day 6 of B/W Photo Challenge
- Day 5 of B/W Photo Challenge - The Challenge “Welcome” It’s getting dark and the porch light has come on. The broom in the corner awaits its next visitor when it will fall as a warning. … Continue reading Day 5 of B/W Photo Challenge
- Day 4 of B/W Photo Challenge - The Challenge “Gnome Home” Among the garden, they watch. Waiting for something interesting to happen. Forever affixed to the landscape, they dream of a bigger life, a home of their … Continue reading Day 4 of B/W Photo Challenge
- Day 3 of B/W Photo Challenge - The Challenge “Birdhouse” It’s fall now. The house is empty, waiting to be cleaned. New inhabitants will be coming in the early Spring to check out their new digs. … Continue reading Day 3 of B/W Photo Challenge
- Day 2 of B/W Photo Challenge - The Challenge “Porch Bench” It’s heard it all. The tears, the laughter, the news. The bench on the front porch has aged with the family and holds all its … Continue reading Day 2 of B/W Photo Challenge
- Day 1 of B/W Photo Challenge - As I embark on this 7 day challenge, I challenge you all to join me. This weeks theme is the world around you in black and white. I chose this … Continue reading Day 1 of B/W Photo Challenge