- “Maple Leaves” - Dear Friend, The leaves are beginning to fall here. I haven’t written in such a long time and when I saw these in the yard, it made me think of you. We used to do everything together and now we barely talk. I know that we were angry the last time we visited, but I … More “Maple Leaves”
- Industry in Nature - “Industry in Nature” f10, 1/160 sec., ISO 100, 59 mm Dear Friend, I was looking through some photos that we took one day and came across this one that we took by the waterfall. It was such a shame to see so much going on right down the river. Places like this take the beauty … More Industry in Nature
- Out the Window - “Out the Window” f10, 1/4o sec., ISO 200, 18 mm Faithfully yours, I also went hiking today and saw this cabin along the river. As I reminisced about old times, the beautiful sun peeked through the pillars and cast a sunbeam upon me. It was at this time, I knew you were thinking of me. … More Out the Window
- “Z71 Offroad” - “Z71 Offroad” f5.6, 1/125 sec., ISO 400, 79 mm Dear Friend, I saw this truck today and thought how much it reminded me of you. It was deep, dark, and sleek. It shined so bright in the evening light. Just like you on a cold autumn’s night. Frigid cold. Faithfully Yours.
- One More Time - “Prosciutto Chicken” f4, 1/160 sec., ISO 400, 29 mm Dear Friend, I once made Prosciutto Chicken for you and it turned out horrible. I remember it was too salty and you made such funny faces, I couldn’t help but laugh. I make it again for you tonight to see if I have made it better. … More One More Time
- Brownstone - “Brownstone” f5, 1/60 sec., ISO 200, 35 mm Dear Friend, I stopped by to see you but you weren’t there. At a time like this, I thought you would have been but there was no answer. The streets were quiet, the dog didn’t bark, the windows didn’t shutter. I imagine me all alone in this … More Brownstone