To start this challenge, we will need a theme. This challenge will be macro images from your yard. Each day, tell us a story and take one image from your yard using a macro technique and post it as a comment on our daily post using a URL for your pic. You can start the challenge at any time by posting your first image on day one and going from there. Can’t wait to see what’s in your world!
Follow us to receive all 7 day posts where you can comment with your own pics.
- “Morning Glories” - “Morning Glories” It’s close to winter when it comes time to cut down the vines. These late bloomers continue to show all its true colors, all the way down to … Continue reading “Morning Glories”
- Day 4 – Macro Challenge - ‘The Evergreen” Even in the beginning of freezing temperatures, the evergreen will continue to show signs of growth, of life. It will show its colors all winter long and bring … Continue reading Day 4 – Macro Challenge
- Day 3 – Macro Challenge - “Mini Rose” The petals weaken under the drops of rain that have found their way into the folds. At any moment, the drop could fall, making way for the … Continue reading Day 3 – Macro Challenge
- Day 2 – Macro Challenge - “Berry Droplets” It rained recently. The yard is crisp and fresh, waiting for the sun to appear. Yet, it is Autumn now and the sun won’t be out for awhile. … Continue reading Day 2 – Macro Challenge
- Day 1 – Macro Challenge - “Bare” The leaves are almost gone, in their final color, then the wind comes. Each of the branches more bare with each gust. Soon they will be bare, asleep for … Continue reading Day 1 – Macro Challenge
#challenge #photography #macro