To start this challenge, we will need a theme. This challenge will be macro images from your yard. Each day, tell us a story and take one image from your yard using a macro technique and post it as a comment on our daily post using a URL for your pic. You can start the challenge at any time by posting your first image on day one and going from there. Can’t wait to see what’s in your world!
Follow us to receive all 7 day posts where you can comment with your own pics.
- “Morning Glories” - “Morning Glories” It’s close to winter when it comes time to cut down the vines. These late bloomers continue to show all its true colors, all the way down to its core. The buds just barely wanting to open and the vines show all the freshness of spring in the fall. Breathtaking.
- Day 4 – Macro Challenge - ‘The Evergreen” Even in the beginning of freezing temperatures, the evergreen will continue to show signs of growth, of life. It will show its colors all winter long and bring cheer during the snowfall. Some will even become Christmas trees.
- Day 3 – Macro Challenge - “Mini Rose” The petals weaken under the drops of rain that have found their way into the folds. At any moment, the drop could fall, making way for the petals to relax some until the next rainfall. The color bright and new, even though it is autumn. Beautiful.
- Day 2 – Macro Challenge - “Berry Droplets” It rained recently. The yard is crisp and fresh, waiting for the sun to appear. Yet, it is Autumn now and the sun won’t be out for awhile. The barberries are losing their leaves quickly but before they vanish, some caught the rain and now shows its leaves proudly. A last reach for … More Day 2 – Macro Challenge
- Day 1 – Macro Challenge - “Bare” The leaves are almost gone, in their final color, then the wind comes. Each of the branches more bare with each gust. Soon they will be bare, asleep for the winter and preparing itself for the spring when they awake again.
#challenge #photography #macro